What exactly are video games: their variations, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, assessments, know-how and a lot more
A video game is completely a remarkable computer system or an electronic tools that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms while using the assumed of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. From the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a one of a kind time, place of action, external attributes through the game with command and conquer 3 kane’s wrath trainer.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse technique can also be observed when, based on specific video games, full -length films are made. While in the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or euiv cheat engine.
Genres of video games
One above the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the individual video game to your following categories:
- training games “they are based in just the need to perform sure actions aimed at education a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in examination within just the situation and make unobvious decisions; something increased than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , being a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- action “from English. Action – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation through the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions from the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to even a whole ton more than a single genre, for example, motion and system that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends though from the gaming industry of recent years are a bias toward mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on codes for mall tycoon.
Classification of video games
Video games could pretty properly be classified on other grounds. The most generally represented below.
Depending in excess of the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which marvelous prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based all-around the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a single player”
- Multipoling “two or a little a good deal more players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for your classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by employing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending within just the products and solutions used, video games is usually “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, are usually two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person versions are designed for other living creatures, for example, assassin’s creed rogue mrantifun. These are wonderful programs or products that make the pet monitor the image while applying mouse inside the screen or otherwise show activity.